Friday 17 October 2014

Starting to teach your child how to Swim formally can be fun


Starting to teach your child how to Swim formally can be fun IF you know how or if you know a good Swimming Teacher.

For me it has been easy and fun especially because the idea is NOT to teach them the strokes BUT to teach them water mobility comfortably. They have ended up learning to swim very early in any depth of water.

We have done this by going Swimming Often. Really, the ONLY way to get to know how is to do it! Get out and swim and learn as you go without having formal lessons. This is fun and easy as they swim in their depth and with little supervision.

Later, when they already are extremely comfortable in any depth water, they can be introduced to formal teaching.




 <================================================>

Earn Some With Our Bitcoin based MLM A 2x2 Matrix System

1 comment:

  1. When I was a kid, my pop just tossed me in the water and let me paddle for a few seconds before jumping in. Quite a scare, my boys love to swim, it's definitely about mobility, great video.

    ReplyDelete