Friday 24 October 2014

#Mpesa and #Bitcoin are extremely handy!

When I call you to advance me some money, know that I am desperate! 

You know, I usually do NOT DO this. You know that I would never call you for Kshs. 20,000/- to go and entertain my self or family. 

You should immediately know that I am held between a "rock and a hard place" and get me the money even if you are to borrow from a friend. I am supposedly your friend and you know I pay my debts.................... get me the money. 

It is not funny ..... I am broke! I am a Father and I will sometimes do some desperate things for my children.....like borrowing some money or begging you to give me work. You know cash is a funny thing, ..... you could be rich and have no cash to meet some immediate need ...... #mpesa does come in handy! Next it will be #Bitcoin

Did you know you could send me a dollar from anywhere in the world and I could have full use of it within the hour! Even if you are in Iceland .... you could buy me lunch at my favourite fast food in Nairobi! 

#Mpesa and #Bitcoin are extremely handy! 

Thank you - yes - you ...... you know yourself!





 <================================================>

Earn Some With Our Bitcoin based MLM A 2x2 Matrix System

3 comments:

  1. HAHA, this post hit home, how many times have some of us needed a helping hand and family member or friend in this economy might very well want to pay with bitcoin instead of paying western union or money gram fees. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree, personally, when I get a call, email, or more likely, a text from one of my brothers (who can always use a helping hand), I take a deep breath because I know it's gong to costs me too much to send funds. I am elated to know that I can do this with Bitcoin at a much lower rate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Kaycee, I hate paying exorbitant fees to lend a hand. Don't get me wrong, when and if I can help, I will, I just prefer to save as much money while I'm doing it.

    ReplyDelete