Friday 17 October 2014

I finally Got to Test Bitpesa! Got My Mpesa in 1minute!

One minute after I sent my Bitcoin to Bitpesa, my Mpesa arrived! Wow!

I had to register my account and then enter the details of the payee and the moment I paid my Bitcoin into their Wallet, even before my eye left the clock - the Mpesa arrived!

I am Impressed!

What is BitPesa?


BitPesa is a digital currency exchange. We accept digital currency, and offer you fiat currencies in return. Currently we only accept Bitcoin and exchange it for Kenyan Shillings. You or your recipient will receive Kenyan Shillings into a Kenyan mobile money wallet (M-Pesa, Orange, Airtel, or Yu).

What are the fees for using BitPesa?


There are no transfer fees to use BitPesa. We do take a 3% margin on the BTC to KES exchange rate. The total cost to the client is 3%, which is lower than all other money transfer services to Kenya.

What is Bitcoin?


Bitcoin is a digital currency. Digital currencies move money over the internet, allowing users to buy or sell them for fiat currencies via exchanges. The price of digital currencies is determined by market demand, and is not dictated by any central bank or government. The issuance of digital currencies is math-based, controlled by an algorithm that prevents inflation.

How do I get bitcoins to pay BitPesa?


You can purchase bitcoins from a bitcoin exchange such as Bitstamp, or on a peer-to-peer marketplace such as LocalBitcoins. To use Bitstamp, you will need to upload a scanned copy of your passport and proof of residence (i.e. a utility bill). For more information, visit our Guide.

Is there any limit to the amount of money I can send?


You can send a maximum of £400 worth of bitcoin per transaction. After the first transaction, you will need to upload a scan of your national ID or passport. If you wish to send more than £10,000, please email our support team.
How long should it take to receive the money?
The money should be received in the recipient's mobile money account within minutes.

How will I know the money has been received?


You will see a "transaction confirmed" message on the website and receive an email saying the same. The recipient mobile money number will receive an SMS message from Lipisha stating the amount of Kenyan Shillings received.

Why isn't my country supported?


BitPesa may not support money transfers from a few countries which are sanctioned or which have unusually high financial risk factors.

Can I cancel a transaction?


Unfortunately, once you have sent us a Bitcoin payment, it cannot be reversed.

How do I contact BitPesa?


For customer service support, email us here. For general inquiries, email us here.




 <================================================>

Earn Some With Our Bitcoin based MLM A 2x2 Matrix System

No comments:

Post a Comment